Yoga can your body temperature in a natural manner. The thermal energy from the metabolic activities of your body causes body heat. Here are 5 yoga poses that have the capability to lower the temperature of your body and cool it down naturally.
1) Tadasana – Also called Mountain Pose or Samasthiti is a fundamental standing asana. It is the basis for several other standing asanas.
2) Ashwa Sanchalanasana – Also known as Equestrian pose, it is a low lunge and also falls into the balancing postures category.
3) Ustrasana – It is also known as Camel Pose, it is a kneeling back-bending asana. It helps loosening the back and improving flexibility.
4) Bhujangasana – Cobra Pose is a reclining back-bending asana. It is commonly performed in a cycle of asanas in Surya Namaskar and it works on loosening the spine effectively.
5) Baddha Konasana – Butterfly Pose is a seated asana in hatha yoga and modern yoga as exercise. It is suitable as a meditation seat
#bodycooling #Yogasequence #fitness
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/VentunoYoga
Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/VentunoYoga
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoYoga
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ventunoyoga
A Ventuno Production https://www.ventunotech.com
We strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.
View original video source